Teach Kent and Sussex
- We believe that teachers make a difference to the lives of young people. We want you to join our team and share that strong sense of moral purpose and give our young people the best possible start to their lives.
- We have a proven track record of successful teacher training. On completion of their training all of our trainees, to date, have secured employment as a teacher.
- We work with effective schools who understand the characteristics of effective teaching.
- We offer training across the age range: primary 5-11 and secondary 11-18 (this includes training on how best to teach GCSE and ‘A’ level).
- We are able to offer full time and part time (2 years) courses.
- We offer a high quality professional and subject specific development programme that is rooted in evidence based research about effective teaching.
- Your training is locally based – all our partner schools and professional development training takes place in the West Kent & East Sussex region with our main hub at Bennett Memorial Diocesan School in Tunbridge Wells.