At Beacon Academy, it is our vision to provide the best possible education for all of our students and to become an exceptional school, both locally and nationally.
- A rigorous and relentless focus on developing, maintaining and sustaining a culture that is highly aspirational and ambitious for excellence in all we do.
- Ensuring that all teaching and learning, inspires, engages and challenges every student enabling them all to make excellent progress.
- Knowing each one of our students as individuals and providing them with a rich, engaging, broad and balanced curriculum which best suits their needs and abilities. It is taught within a supportive, challenging and stimulating environment, giving each one of our students numerous opportunities to succeed.
- Having uncompromisingly high expectations for our students with no room for complacency. We expect them to be hard working, ambitious, self-motivated, inquisitive, resilient and determined to succeed.
- Believing in our students – we pride ourselves on the exceptional relationships that exist between our governing body, staff, students, parents and carers.
- Having a consistent and relentless focus on developing our culture of high standards of personal discipline, expectations, aspirations and ambition; enabling our teachers to teach and our students to learn and excel – at Beacon Academy and beyond.